Monsanto to be slain by Brazilian farmers?
Posted by Quemela Savage on 2012/06/15
Jun 15, 2012 by RTAmerica
The agriculture giant Monsanto says their mission is improving agriculture and improving lives. Monsanto, the world’s second largest producer of genetically modified seeds, has waged war on small farmers by suing hundreds of them over alleged patent infringement. But in Brazil, farmers are suing the company because they say that Monsanto claims unfair annual royalties for renewal harvest of their seeds. Shelly Roche of ByteStyle.TV joins us with her take on the case.
- Staggering: 5 Million Brazilian Farmers Sue Monsanto Over Royalties (organicauthority.com)
- Brazilian farmers win $2 billion judgment against Monsanto (foodfreedomgroup.com)
- Major GM soy legal feud between Monsanto and five million Brazilian farmers (en.mercopress.com)
- Monsanto – Buy Our Seeds Once, Pay Us Forever (dvorak.org)
- Seeds of doubt: Brazilian farmers sue Monsanto (rt.com)
- Brazilian farmers sue Monsanto (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Brazilian farmers win $2 billion judgment against Monsanto (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Royalties on growing crops!? (realthinktank.com)
- 5 Million Brazilian Farmers vs. Monsanto (friendseat.com)
- Food Wars (salem-news.com)