Posts tagged ‘Stocks’
Published on Mar 21, 2014
In 2014 already, the world has seen 8 bankers commit suicide and many other financial professionals die mysterious deaths. Conspiracy theories abound as to whether or not the deaths are related, but The Resident saw this coming years ago. Back in 2008, she asked bankers on Wall Street if they’d seen any jumpers yet, and they said no, but she replied, “Not yet.” Six years later, her prediction is coming true. The Resident discusses.
Published on Feb 2, 2014
After the Dow saw its worst performance in more than a year and a half in January, concerns are rising about turmoil in overseas markets. How are the problems in emerging markets linked to the stock market in the United States? Hari Sreenivasan speaks with Roben Farzad of Bloomberg Businessweek about the connection between these two interconnected issues.
Published on Dec 3, 2013
Today’s Hyper Report video is sponsored by http://SoundMoneyCampaign.com
Source Links and video text for Today’s Items are located at http://hyperreport.org/2013/12/03/131…
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached video is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content in this video is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this video is your sole responsibility.
Published on Sep 27, 2013
Stefan Molyneux looks at the rise of Bitcoin and discusses its history, mining, fees, altcoins, regulatory hypocrisy, worldwide awareness, comparisons to gold, anonymous transactions, possible government attacks and what the future holds for the decentralized cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin Address: 1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs Litecoin Address: LL76SbNek3dT8bv2APZNhWgNv3nHEzAgKT
0:00 How the ruling class controls human livestock. 1:35 How Bitcoin works 8:47 What is money? Is Bitcoin money? (come on, what do you *think* the answer is? :) ) 15:04 Demographics 19:47 Why Bitcoin is better than predecessors 26:54 History (skip here to hear him say “Satoshi” funny) 28:50 Purchasing power of government-issued money going down 40:03 Bitcoin’s future popularity 42:15 Big Banks and Big Government hate Bitcoin! 45:00 Not anonymous by default but can be if you want it
A very special thanks to Kristov Atlas, author of the upcoming comprehensive guide to bitcoin anonymity, for his assistance with this presentation. Get the latest updates on his book at: http://www.anonymousbitcoinbook.com
This video is for information and illustrative purposes only and is not, and should not be regarded as investment advice or as a recommendation regarding any particular security or course of action.
- Bitcoin needs a central banker (washingtonpost.com)
- Bitcoin Q&A: will virtual currency take over the world? (theweek.co.uk)
- Bitcoin Litecoin Yourmumscoin Sitrep (decryption.wordpress.com)
- Why Da Man Loves Bitcoin (hackingdistributed.com)
- Regulation may be coming to Bitcoin (wwlp.com)
- Challenges and opportunities for Bitcoin startups (e27.co)
- Introduction to bitcoin (BTC) (thespydabyte.com)
- Bitcoin Hits $900 – When Will The Bitcoin Bubble Pop? China usage, Analyst Predictions (silveristhenew.com)
- Why the Government Isn’t Worried About Bitcoin (motherboard.vice.com)
Published on Nov 19, 2013
The value of Bitcoin skyrocketed to a new record of $900. The price of the digital currency has now tripled since last month and this latest surge came thanks to some high power support from within the US.
- Bitcoin surges to all-time high of $900, then drops below $650 in 30 minutes (geekwire.com)
- RussiaToday: Bitcoin skyrockets to $900 amid Senate scrutiny (silveristhenew.com)
- Bitcoin surges to all-time high of $900, then drops below $650 in 30 minutes (techi.com)
- Bitcoin skyrockets to $600 after U.S. agencies label it ‘legitimate’ (dailydot.com)
- Bitcoin Just Crashed by Over 30% (embargozone.com)
- Bitcoin Goes To Washington As Senators Parse Currency’s Legality (npr.org)
- Bitcoin roller coaster (money.cnn.com)
- Bitcoin Rips to $900, Before Falling to $650 – all in the space of 30 minutes? (21stcenturywire.com)
- Bitcoin Exchanges Plagued by Liquidity Issues and Attacks (onbitcoin.com)
- From $12 To $900 In One Year, Why It’s Not Too Late To Buy Bitcoin (christianmoney.com)